you are not signed in | sign in or register
Strategic Recruitment Solutions
Direct Hire Solutions for Legal and IT Professionals in the Gulf Coast Area
Feed & Web Facts
Feed Item Count
21 Oct 16 10:24
Last Reading
RSS/XML Version
Feed Language
Feed Encoding
LNG_QR_FAILED: connection to failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).
Related Feeds
You could also like to visit these feeds:
    Weekly People
    Strategic Recruitment Solutions
    Traffic Overview
    Newest Posts in Feed
    Ode to Christmas Carols and Holiday Office Parties
    The dreaded much anticipated holiday season at work Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer – O Holy Night!!!! Happy Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Diwali, Merry Christmas The holidays are a minefield of emotions, stresses, and demands on the budget and time of everyone this time of year. Family requirements are always a concern but even […]The post Ode to Christmas Carols and Holiday Office Parties...
    15 Tips to gaining Likeability in the workplace
    Likeability   Are you – friendly – agreeable – amiable – appealing – genial –good natured – sociable affable – pleasing??? Who cares? Bosses supervisors and fellow workers do. Here’s a thought to ponder: What valuable skill will help you secure that long sought after position and once you get it thrive in the environment […]The post 15 Tips to gaining Likeability...
    The TOP 3 things to consider before complaining at work
    Think before COMPLAINING – Work is a No Whine Zone! “Never tell your problems to anyone—20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.  Lou Holtz Complaining on the job can be a slippery slope – addictive and resulting in one being perceived as negative, especially if there is never a presentation […]The post The TOP 3 things to consider before complaining at work appea...